Sometimes I think my life is funny.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

How Not to Hit on a Girl Who Uses a Wheelchair


Maybe I have just been spoiled. Most of the guys I dated have not been completely stupid and were aware enough to understand what is appropriate and what is inappropriate when talking to me when we first met. 

Now, don't get me wrong, I have always gotten inappropriate questions and comments from guys, but not the ones that I was dating or the ones that were trying to date me. However, in the past year and a half of being single something has changed. Almost every guy who hits on me has no boundaries and no sense of what is appropriate and inappropriate. 

So in an effort to help myself (and as a favor to all you other single ladies in chairs) I've made this video to teach guys what not to do. 

Every single thing in this video has happened to me in real life. And every answer I give in this video are the answers I give in real life. I promise you this is not an exaggeration, though I wish it was. 



Lessons for you to learn:

1. I am pretty. Not for a girl in a wheelchair. I'm just pretty. 
2. I'm not having sex with you. 
3. If you don't know my name, don't ask about my chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment